Thursday, November 7, 2013

Women on the verge of a breakthrough.

Some feedback on the last Family@Heart course:


I'm so grateful for the course.  It's amazing how much I've got from it.

Wednesday night was incredibly powerful for me and I've had so many insights from it this week.

I'm so grateful to you and the whole group…I feel like such a massive weight has been lifted.

The Family@Heart Wednesday evening...quickly became the most important part to the week.  Hugely rewarding, totally and utterly enlightening.  Thank you so very much for sharing all that you know and feel.

I really enjoyed the group work. Thanks for all your help and I am looking forward to level 2!

A completely heartfelt learning experience.

Last night was really big for me and I feel as if I've taken the first of many steps towards healing my relationship.  Thank you so much for doing this work and sharing it.

Next morning & evening courses starting March 2014.  Book early to secure your place 

No comments: