Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Presence

Buying gifts for Christmas can be the easy part – one click and parcels  arrive at your door. Being present at this time of year can be more of a challenge.

I’ve decided to make 2014 the year of giving my gifts – whatever they may be – and, because once I’m inspired I like to get started, I’m giving two free evening workshops in the festive run-up called ‘Christmas Presence’.

If you’d like to get together with a group of like-minded people and work on how best to give your presence this Christmas contact me to book your free place.  There’ll be laughter, mince pies, a few tears, lots of fun and a donation box for an amazing local charity, The Rosemary Foundation


Contact me to reserve your place on one or both events.
Wednesdays 4th & 11th December, 6.30 – 9.30.

No comments: