Monday, March 17, 2014

Life and other revolutions.

Warning: this could change your life, forever.

Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has.  Margaret Mead.

Women have a powerful ability to create profound and lasting change through something that comes naturally to them: the power of relationship. The only problem is no-one told us this was our talent, many of us have forgotten how to use it effectively and we certainly can’t do it alone.

But when we rediscover it in the company of other courageous women....it can start a revolution!

So, if this glorious weather is making you want to break out and do something exciting, you might be interested in the next Family@Heart course I’m running.

From a previous participant: Kim's Family@Heart course has been a beyond words experience for me where I discovered a whole new way of thinking and ability to apply a pause button to enable me to have more meaningful relationships .
The book alone is worth the course price and I think everyone should invest in themselves under Kim's total commitment to get you over any doubts you may have about yourself.
Just do it!!!! 


I’ve called this course Family@Heart, because I believe that every woman’s heart holds a deep desire and natural talent to help others and make a difference in the world.  Your innate feminine gifts of emotional intelligence, intuition, creativity and compassion are powerhouse tools that have been neglected too long, this 6-week course shows you how to blow off the dust and use them confidently to change your life and help others do the same.

If you, or someone you know, is interested in making a difference the next morning course  (9.30 – 12.30) starts Tuesday 6th May for 6-weeks. If evenings are your thing Wednesdays 7th May 6.30-9.30.  (May 27/28 no class for half-term).

If you’d like to know more do give me a call on 07789 408378 or email me here.  There's more info here too. 

Here’s what other participants have been saying:
I wouldn’t have missed the course for the world and I know I am so much happier for all the work that I have done with you and cannot thank you enough for holding my hand through it..  Things have changed with my children, which is such a fantastic starting point.

It really has been amazing to apply the principles that I learnt from you in the Family@Heart course to my relationship.  Things which would have become big problems in the past, we're now able to talk through sooner, take ownership of and transform.  I honestly can't thank you enough!  

I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks to you for starting me on such an amazing journey.  It feels such a profound shift in such a short time, despite my independent nature and initial resistance to group work.  You are right!  It’s the way to faster healing and I have absolutely loved the connection with the group.  I look forward to continued ‘unpeeling’!

In groups and 1-2-1 situations, Kim creates a safe space to explore difficult and painful situations and relationships.  With wisdom empathy, compassion and humour Kim shows you patterns of behaviour that are creating repeated conflict and pain in your life.  With that new awareness you can chose more positive and constructive responses to any situation and really transform your life for the better.  Kim has a true gift to share through her work. 


Email Kim or phone 07789 408378 to book your place now.



No comments: