Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School

Family@Heart
Wednesdays 6.30 - 9.00
starting September 25th
I've decided its time to change the world and thought it would be fun to gather together a group of people who might want to join in and have some laughs along the way.  I am aiming this at women in particular because I believe we are the leaders of relationship – but sometimes we just need a little support and encouragement to take our place. 

So, because September has me hardwired to get into learning mode, I'm running a 6 week training course called Family@Heart, starting next month.  My dream has always been to build a community of like-minded people who want to help others and I believe that if we want to do meaningful work in the world, we have to value ourselves first.  

Come and learn new ways to process the highs and lows of relationships and family life and discover powerful life-changing skills.

Contact me to book your place and let's change the world together.

In the meantime, enjoy the final days of summer!

No comments: